Tuesday 7 February 2012

THE TENACIOUS KATIE - LEARNING TO SKATE - DAY ONE


Hey geezers! Just realised I've been slacking on the video blog updates on here and need to update! So this video is of my first attempt at learning to skate, I've never skated before as you can probley tell by this video. It's always been something I've wanted to be good at so I invested in some skates and thought why not? 

I've had a few more attempts since this video and I can honestly say, I haven't got any better. I'll keep you guys updated with my progress and I'll make some more videos. A friend of mine has also invested in some skates which I hope means she can teach me or at least give me some advice or tips. Hope you guys enjoy the video, as yes I am really that bad at skating.

Oh.. kids don't try this at home, do it in a busy road.. I JOKE I JOKE!
x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment