Tuesday 21 February 2012

Intoxicated Snowball Fight!

WINDSOR - QUEENS CRIB


INTOXICATED SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Hello, hello, hello, well I'm back and with a brand new attitude. I think thats a song that just entered my brain while typing so I'm rolling with it. These two video blogs are of my weekend with Zaz and It was awesome! I don't get to see her very much so when we meet up its a big mass of hyper and sillyness. I took her to visit Windsor Castle and we just mooched round Windsor. Gotta say one of the best weekends I have had in a very long time. 

The second video is of a snowball fight slash antics we had in the snow after a few drinks at the tavern, I still have the bruises from the fails in the snow but totally worth it! I hope you guys all enjoyed the snow as much as we did! 

I'm nearly up to date on the videos then I might actually produce a decent blog, but don't count on it! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment